Baxil's TTU to-do list
as of 4-13-2003
More or less in order of priority, though I won't always be a good boy and
do the important stuff first .
- Edit: Tchjdaedn's "Snow".
- Edit: S'lyer's "Bending the Rules".
- Read: S'lyer's "Bending the Rules, Part 2".
- Write: "Offertory."
- Edit: My "The Dragon Tamers".
- Edit: Silussa's "Titania, Book 2, OMEGA" (branching story
path for fun alternate timeline stuff). Talk to Silussa to plan and
finalize format of continuing Titania adventures.
- Write: Ash v. Kiasu.
- Write: Redeemers character bios.
Must transcribe from paper; should add writing crib sheets.
- Write: Gold Murders and Valdine Case information for 1997
Done: 0%, but fully planned.
- Write: Elena story.
Done: 30%. Prereq: A
spot of Santeria research (A).
- Edit: Story Circle stories.
- Write: Southern Comfort.
Redeemers bios; Bible research.
- Code: That database system for FAQ, so I can reuse it for an
online TTU subject index.
- Write: Griffin's Flight.
Prereq: Redeemers bios. Heavily edit existing Griff.
- Write: Child of Summer.
Ash/Lucas history. Rewrite: Remove Guido (or: Ash/Guido history; rewrite
(i.e. notes having to do with nothing in particular)
RANDOM QUOTE reminiscent of TTU's executive order:
I recall a bumper-sticker from twenty years ago that read: "There will
never be concentration camps in America: they'll be called something
-- Butler Shaffer, http://www.lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer24.html
And for Mars to cite:
Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where, it
cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.
-- Fran Leibowitz
For Elena story: SANTERIA LINKS