A little something for all you recovering Magic (tm) addicts, bax from
my old BBS days ...
Everything I Need To Know About Life I Learned From Magic: The
AND, OF COURSE:
- Make the best of what you've got.
- Playing defensively gets you nowhere.
- Change your strategy according to your obstacles.
- Expensive isn't always better.
- Protection requires some untapped resources.
- Beginners can still beat pros by luck.
- If you can't get 'em to play by your rules, beat 'em by theirs.
- If you can't beat 'em on their terms, change the rules.
- If you can't change the rules, cross your fingers.
- It's not what you've got but how you use it.
- Chaos annoys people, but deception REALLY gets to 'em.
- Don't rely on a single card.
- Keep a trick in your hand ... just in case.
- Even common tricks work, given good setup.
- The game's never over until the last life point is gone.
-- Tad "Delta Dragon" Ramspott : 2-19-95
(With Apologies To Wizards Of The Coast)